Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Perfume Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 1216 in Perfume

September 09, 2016

I have a sample I took from my mother because I needed a travel size perfume. I do not like the smell it is too strong and i could smell the alcohol in the ingredients. It dose last awhile on the body. I would say this perfume is more for older women. I wouldn't buy the full size.

July 05, 2016

The first time I smelled White Diamonds I was hooked. It has a distinctive scent but is far from overpowering. Every time I wear it I get compliments on it. Has been my favorite perfume for years and will continue to be.

February 20, 2016

There is something about White Diamonds that I have always liked. Yes it is a much stronger perfume....but it makes a nice statement. I do prefer it in the colder months as opposed to summer. No its not for everyone, however do feel it has an overall classy smell to it. Usually Walmart or Shoppers had this on sale at Christmas.

1.5/5

February 13, 2016

I find this perfume very strong. It is too potent for me.
It gives me a headache almost instantly.
I also feel like it is a little aged perhaps.
Classic perfume but not trendy.

January 27, 2016

This is an amazing scent and it has little sparkly things on the top made to resemble diamonds I presume. You can buy this at the Bay or Eatons if you have one in your city. Like all of Elizabeth Taylors perfumes, they come in a really classy beautiful bottle.

August 20, 2014

White Diamond by Elizabeth Taylor has been my go to perfume for the last 15 years. I absolutely love love love it.