Enerex Pain X
Good

Enerex Pain X Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 475 in Remedies

May 09, 2016

wow!!! this really really works for me ...i work a very physical job and some days are very hard to get through... how ever when i take this i have a lot more energy and not a lot of pain ... i would say that the pain is more of a discomfort now ... i can work without all the pain!!! I love these and will be buying more!!!!

May 09, 2016

I received a 2 day supply of this product to try for free from Social Nature in exchange for an honest review. I have suffered the last teo years from painful knees, stiffness, locking knees, and making cracking sounds when I stand or bend my knees. I also avoid stairs like the plague as it hurts to climb them. You take one capsule 3 times a day, 2 hours after meals. The 2 hours after meals was hard to adjust to and I would have preferred with meal or before. The pain I noticed didn't completely vanish, but it was definitely liveable. The motion that I gained, I'm talking knees like a 20 year old instead of 40! I never made any sounds standing or bending or picking up things. I could climb stairs like there was no tomorrow! Definitely love this product and will use again!

April 08, 2016

I recently received this from Social Nature.It is a package of caplets for the relief of joint pain and inflammation.Since I've been using it I find that it is quite helpful and I will be buying it.

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!