Enerex Pain X
Good

Enerex Pain X Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 497 in Remedies

May 09, 2016

wow!!! this really really works for me ...i work a very physical job and some days are very hard to get through... how ever when i take this i have a lot more energy and not a lot of pain ... i would say that the pain is more of a discomfort now ... i can work without all the pain!!! I love these and will be buying more!!!!

May 09, 2016

I received a 2 day supply of this product to try for free from Social Nature in exchange for an honest review. I have suffered the last teo years from painful knees, stiffness, locking knees, and making cracking sounds when I stand or bend my knees. I also avoid stairs like the plague as it hurts to climb them. You take one capsule 3 times a day, 2 hours after meals. The 2 hours after meals was hard to adjust to and I would have preferred with meal or before. The pain I noticed didn't completely vanish, but it was definitely liveable. The motion that I gained, I'm talking knees like a 20 year old instead of 40! I never made any sounds standing or bending or picking up things. I could climb stairs like there was no tomorrow! Definitely love this product and will use again!

April 08, 2016

I recently received this from Social Nature.It is a package of caplets for the relief of joint pain and inflammation.Since I've been using it I find that it is quite helpful and I will be buying it.