Eonfire Dancing String Lights

Eonfire Dancing String Lights Reviews

1 review
Ranked #52 out of 69 in Lighting & Fans

May 16, 2016

When I first saw these lights, they were smaller than anticipated, but will serve their purpose in creating a mystical atmosphere for our indoor plant area!

The solar panel base easily attaches to the stake that holds it upright – I planted it right in our plant pot closest to the window (inside the house) around 4pm or so. We went biking and out for dinner, and returned home to the lights on!

The panel is a nice little size, and we were surprised that it worked so quickly after only being in the late sun for only a few hours.

They do make a pretty ambiance and would be fabulous for a fairy garden or romantic setting (that’s the girly girl in me).

There are a few light settings – plain (on) and flashing light setting.

The settings and the on/off switch are on the back of the solar panel.

The wire easily bent around and over our indoor plants and around our television area – they have not felt hot or done anything weird since we installed them (always a concern with a new product).

The panel itself also has not felt hot or overheated.

I am unsure how you would install the panel if you didn’t literally plant the stake into the ground – you would just have to be creative with that method.

Other than the small size, I have not seen any negatives to these lights yet.

*** I received this product at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye