eos Organic Lip Balm Vanilla Mint Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 860 in Lip Balm

February 05, 2017

Je m'attendais qu'il soit aussi bon que celui à saveur de menthe mais ce n'est pas le cas! Je trouve qu'il assèche mes lèvres et les rend plus gercées. La saveur est très subtil. Je suis déçue par le baume à lèvres.

October 14, 2016

J'adoré les boulettes de lip stick. Nous avons beaucoup de choix et ils sont très efficaces. Pour ma part cela fait déjà quelque temps que j'utile les boulettes de lip stik car j'ai beaucoup de choix dans les saveur et surtout très facile à les trouver dans la sacoche. Depuis que j'ai essayé les boulettes elles sont rendues les seul que j'utilise. Je les recommande à tout mon mondes sans problème.

October 14, 2016

I really liked this lip balm it smelled really good. A lot of lip balms have a strong scent that tastes awful if it gets in your mouth , this one does not. It's scent is light and doesn't taste awful if you get some in your mouth. I like how it goes on smooth and makes your lips feel soft. My only wish is that it would last longer , but most of them don't anyway so it's no deal breaker.

October 14, 2016

Definitivement les produits eos sont efficace. Il hydrate bien les levres et les laisse hydrater plus longtemps que la plupart des autres baumes a levres. Il y a plusieurs "saveur" mais personellement celle vanille-menthe est vraiment ma preferee.

October 14, 2016

A lot of lip balms irritate my lips and make them chapped, but eos is one of the only brands that I can use that won't do that. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated but not oily or greasy. And the vanilla mint scent is so nice and fresh. It's reminiscent of cupcakes with mint frosting.

September 08, 2016

My favorite lip blame ever! No yucky taste like a lot of others leave. Organic and smells like a dream! My lips feel amazing with this stuff, keeps them forever soft!

July 31, 2016

I bought this product to see what the hype was all about, and I was pleasantly surprised. The hydration you get from the EOS lip balm is exceptional, and my lips are immediately moisturized for 3-4 hours after initially applying the balm. I love the smell of Vanilla Mint, and the slight tingle from the mintiness is a great feeling. My lips are always soft and smooth whenever I use this lip balm, and I use it alone and under lipstick and it works wonderfully for both purposes. The egg shaped packaging is cute and fun to throw into my purse when I’m out, although it does take up more space than the typical lip balm but that’s not a big deal. I don’t notice the difference between Visibly Soft and the normal EOS lip balms (ex: Pomegranate Raspberry) on my lips, they all work just as well.

April 20, 2016

This was my first eos lip balm, and I loved it! The flavour was amazing, combining two of my favorite flavours, vanilla and mint, and it was perfect. What I love about eos lip balm is that it doesn't leave a thick layer on your lips, and you can barely tell its there at all. After I finished this one, I've never finished a lip balm before, I bought a four pack, with so many new flavours, can't wait to try them!

March 07, 2016

I like the consistency of the EOS brand lip balm in comparison to other brands. It kept my lips smooth and soft but I have to admit that I wasn't really a fan of the flavour. Bleh!

February 21, 2016

I thought I was going to hate this the first time i smelled it BUT it's actually a really pleasant combination. I still find it a bit too sweet smelling for my liking but it works as well as the other EOS balms I own so it's worth it.