eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm Alice in Wonderland Trio Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Inspired by Disney's Alice in Wonderland, 3 new flavours: Sweet Vanilla Nonsense, Watermelon Wonderland, and Blueberry Potion. Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

October 07, 2015

Super great and work!! Fun flavors and colors to chose from

October 07, 2015

I loved this trio! I wish they still sold it. The watermelon is absolutely my favorite flavor! I like how when this trio came out the flavors were all new and could not be purchased separately like the Kate Trio, I can't tell you how annoying it is to buy a duo or a mixed pack and get Strawberry for instance - you can buy strawberry anywhere, when I buy a special package of these I want the flavors to be new!

September 23, 2015

The flavors in the Alice in Wonderland set are hands down the best that EOS has to offer! Totally recommend picking it up if it is still kicking around in your local store.

July 27, 2015

These are so cute and they are the best lip balms ever!!

July 27, 2015

The best lip balm I have ever tried so far, it's my favorite lip balm.i think it's the best ever .

June 18, 2015

I love this lip balm, it's always in my purse, it's the best on the market. Not sticky, and very smooth, love my lips after a few days use of this product. My only concern is the mold it builds. If you don't use it up very quickly i wouldn't recommend holding onto it very long it really begins to grow mold around the product.

June 18, 2015

This is THE BEST lip balm! It feels so good on your lips, tastes good & it's not sticky! This is one of my favorite things!

April 28, 2015

This is the cutest trio of lip balms ever! My daughters and I use these religiously, we have every color that has come out. They fit in your pocket, purse, sweater, sock you will be able to fit it. Glide on very smooth and keeps your lips hydrated when they are chapped and feels wonderful. Being organic also is a plus in my book. So buy 1 buy them all guaranteed to be a good investment.

April 27, 2015

The best tasting lip balm ever! So smooth, tasty and easy to tell that its made of natural products. I even use this on my patches of dry skin on my face.

April 16, 2015

the flavor is amazing and the price is a bargen i mean this brand is amazing

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag