eos Shave Cream in Raspberry Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 447 in Hair Removal

Rich, non-foaming eos shave cream is packed with natural shea butter, vitamins B3, C & E, green tea and grape seed extract for beautiful skin. With 24 hours of skin-softening moisture, eos is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry. Plus, it’s enriched with aloe and oat extract to help prevent nicks and razor bumps.

November 12, 2016

I have very sensitive skin that's prone to razor burns. I bought the Eos Shave Cream thinking it would be a gentle shave cream suitable for my skin, and an effective product that would product. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

This doesn't really foam up in any way. It really does feel like a cream, and a very thin one at that. As I spread it onto my legs, which were damp from the shower, it felt like the product was slipping and sliding around. It didn't really adhere to my skin, so when I went to shave, it never actually provided a barrier between my legs and the razor. I have had shower and bath gels which have done a better job. Even my Intuition razor, with its moisturizing block surrounding the blades, provides more protection.

The smell on this was initially okay. The longer it was on my skin, the funnier it smelled. It kind of devolved into an artificial scent, and then went one step further and just left me smelling weird. Maybe there's something in there that doesn't gel with my skin, or maybe it's just the product.

I wasn't impressed. I prefer other products that are available, which do a much better job.

November 12, 2016

I love this shave cream! It's super hydrating and I find it it much more effective than a foam shave cream. I apply it fairly thick and it protects from knicks as well as moisturizes while I use it. My legs are always silky smooth after. I also really like the scent.

July 11, 2016

So smooth and creamy and leaves your legs feeling like you have already put lotion on! You only need one pump to do a lot of area! Smells delish and I would highly recommend this product.

July 07, 2016

Great smell and feels thick. Doesn't protect skin tho. First time I've ever gotten razor burn. Super disappointed since I really like their lip balm and cream

July 04, 2016

I LOVE this shave cream! It feels great, smells great and its a bonus that it doesn't come in a metal can because then you don't have it rusting in the bathroom. Would love to buy it again.

June 09, 2016

I find this shaving cream to work really well and keep hair growth to a minimum, well a slower regrowth. Very moisturizing and has a nice scent! Love it

May 20, 2016

Love the EOS shave lotion! It smells amazing and it is light, and is just the perfect amount of product in one pump for my whole leg. I haven't cut myself once since using it either

March 25, 2016

I love this saving cream! Super effective for the leg rates as it leaves legs soft and silky. Although it can be irritating on other areas of the body it works best in my opinion saving your legs

January 25, 2016

My favorite shave cream! Thick, smells great and holds up well against water (no need to worry about it instantly washing away in a shower). I was hesitant to purchase because it is a little more expensive than others but very pleased with the product.

January 18, 2016

I hated this product. The pump broke after only a few uses. It clogged my razor up very quickly. I also found that I could never smell the scent