Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 22, 2016

I can't even explain how much I love this eyebrow gel. You get the tint, the fibers, the little wand which makes it so easy to brush your eyebrow hairs without making a mess. I use it everyday. Only thing I'd like is if they could add more shades to the line.

October 11, 2016

This product is a complete dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow! This product is the best quality for price! It has great pigmentation and applies evenly! The gel is strong enough to hold out of place hairs (a huge issue I have as my eyebrows tend to grow too long before they need to be waxed) but does not make the brows stiff at all. I used to use the essence brow pencil but I find myself not even bothering because this gel does the job so well. My only complaint is that the brush on the wand is a bit course, something slightly less scratchy would be an improvement, but I can most definitely overlook this.

October 06, 2016

Helps define individual brow hairs. Cheap product in price but actuall really great product! I am impressed how cheap it was ($3). Helps brows to look natural yet stand out. Can still use other products too- like a liner before. The gel just helps so it doesn't look so powdery or unnatural.

October 03, 2016

Bon produit et bonne efficacité relié au petut prix du produit. La brosse est petite pour bien placer les sourcils . Pigmenter et fixe bien les poils en place.

September 23, 2016

J'ai réellement aimé ce produit, il ne coûte vraiment pas cher et marche très bien.J'ai les sourcils qui frisent un peu et qui vont dans tous les sens et avec ce gel ils restent en place toute la journée.Je le recommande beaucoup

September 23, 2016

This stuff is great! I don't find that it adds much thickness with the fibers but it definitely holds down my brows all day! The spooly is also a really great size and perfectly fits my brows. I have tried Benefit's Gimme Brow and I do find that one to have a little bit more holding power but for the price of this stuff you can't go wrong! My new favourite.

September 22, 2016

Essence is just amazing. Quickly becoming one of my favourite lines at the drugstore and they are cruelty free! This tinted eye brow gel is just perfect. btw.. it now comes in 3 shades. I find that it looks very natural on me. It grooms my brows and holds them in place while adding a touch of colour.

I use the blonde as I have blonde hair but dark brows. I was afraid it would turn my brows a funny looking colour since it's lighter than my brows but it did not. It lightens my brows ever so slightly, it just makes them look more perfected. Essence's brow gel did not deposit any clumps of product onto my brows like some other tinted brow gels have. If you like a bolder brow, I think that one of the darker colours offered by Essence would give you that look. But for my purposes the blonde 01 colour is just perfect.

I couldn't be happier with this product and it's so affordable! ps. it doesn't give you "crunchy" brows either. ;)

September 17, 2016

This product does wonders for your brows! it adds a bit of colours either alone or on top of a pencil whichever you prefer and it holds your brows in place all day long! It is comparable to the benefit make me brow but at only $2.99

August 17, 2016

Ok so I have used clear mascara on my brows since middle school. And then this showed up in my ipsy bag! I have the shade browny brows I'm like a whole new person! If you want bold but natural brows run out and get some of this brow mascara. It goes on well the applicator is perfect and it wiped off skin easily.

July 19, 2016

I don't normally use brow gel, as I have thick, dark eyebrows... but I do use powder. So I bought this to try it out and I like it! It's easy to use and coats brow hairs well, how dark and full you want them depends on how many coats you use (similar to mascara). But even though I do like it, I just don't find myself reaching for it often because I don't really need it.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags