Evenflo Splash Mega Exersaucer

Evenflo Splash Mega Exersaucer Reviews

The ExerSaucer mega splash stationary activity center provides baby with a beach-themed learn and play experience. A variety of toys help baby achieve important developmental milestones such as gross and fine motor skills, self-awareness, tactile development, and more. As "a safer alternative" to walkers, the Exersaucer provides baby with the benefits of stationary exercise with rock, spin and bounce capabilities. A removable, machine washable seat pad in a farm print provides for easy cleaning. Three height adjustments accommodate the growing baby.

October 21, 2016

We received this as a gift and we used it way more than we thought we ever would. It takes up a lot of floor space but what baby item doesn't!! Would definitely recommend.

July 04, 2016

I bought this exersaucer for my daughter because she outgrew her spacesaver jumperoo. ( it was lifting off the ground when she jumped and moved!) She just loves this thing. It has so many toys for her to explore and she loves the little mirror. This has stiffer springs than the jumperoo she had before, but she doesn't seem to mind, she just grabs hold of a toy and jumps harder! This is a great excersaucer and it is one of the cheaper ones on the market that i could find.

January 15, 2016

I didn't buy an exersaucer for my first daughter and carried her everywhere. When my second one came along, I was determined to have something to sit her in to amuse herself so I could treat myself to the decadance of a five-minute shower or a trip to the washroom by myself.
This worked out great. It was the lowest price I could find, but it was still sturdy and kept my daughter secure and amused.

September 02, 2015

I purchased one of these for my 6 month old son and it looked like it would be so much fun for him. As I was reading the instructions I realized that he could not safely use this product because he is well over the weight capacity. He is currently 27 pounds and this excersaucer only supports babies up to 25 pounds. I had to return it;0(

June 10, 2015

my baby gets bored in here easily . its too bulky and too hard to move around the living room. the bounce on this is limited.

April 15, 2015

My aunt gifted this on my baby shower. When my baby used it for the first time she was hooked to it. She loved to explore every bit and when not in a mood to explore she would just bounce and have fun. The bright colors used makes it attractive to the baby eyes. Plus, its super comfy and safe!

August 18, 2014

My daughter absolutely loves this exersaucer. She's been using it for about 3 months now and it's her favorite.

May 28, 2012

My son absolutely loved his exersaucer and use it until he was 14 months. These are at a reasonable price and has a good variety of toys to keep your child entertained. He would sit in there for an hour straight to play. For the most part it is very good quality. My only complaint is that my son thinks he's a muscle man and at 6 months he managed to pull off two of the toys. They would go back in after but he was able to repeatedly pull them off. Other than that, this was great and did its job. It was a life saver to bring it around the house and be able to do work and have him entertained.

April 27, 2012

I will always remember the morning we brought my daughter (she was about 5 months) downstairs and she spotted this in the living room. It was pure delight!! She loved this exersaucer right from the start. I finally had to find it a new home when she was just too big for it, but she would have played with it forever had I let her.

This is well made, a reasonable price compared to other similar toys, and was great for infant development.

The only complaint I have is that one of the "toys" attached to it (the tall one that sort of looks like a flower) I found to be a little sharp and not all that baby friendly. Luckily you can actually buy additional attachments for this model so I simply bought one of those and replaced the piece I didn't like.