Evenflo Triumph Advance LX Convertible Car Seat, Harbortown Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 119 in Car Seats - Convertible

November 08, 2016

This car seat has been doing the job so far for us. Very comfortable, easy to remove and insert back into the vehicle. The only frustration (Which i read in other reviews on the supplier site) was the straps tend to get twisted- which they do. But minor detail...

July 03, 2016

After being in a car accident we needed to get a convertible car seat so someone lent us the Evenflo Triumph until we could get another seat.

The seat itself is just $199.99 so it's on the less expensive end of the spectrum. it is difficult to switch from forward facing to rear facing. The installation took awhile and was not the easiest. Our baby was unfortunately not able to get in and out of the seat comfortably because the knob that adjusts the tightness of the harness is at the front side of the seat and ends up right against the back of the seat making it difficult to turn while in rear facing mode. If the seat is in forward facing then I am sure it may be easier (except that it would be facing away from the opening of the door).

I would not purchase this seat because I find the features impede on using the seat well. I suggest going with a different seat altogether.

November 12, 2015

I have this for my youngest at the moment, as she's quite tiny and it's the seat I have that she fits the best in and is most comfortable in. It is a decent seat. Easy to use. Good quality construction. Cover removes easily or washing and is easy to put back on. It's a basic, no frills car seat and does it's job well.

April 17, 2015

A good price, does the job, but the fabric is very low quality. Rips and tears easily.

August 13, 2014

This car seat is great, it's easy to install and I like that you can adjust the straps easily with the baby buckled in. The only problems with it is that it takes up quite a bit of room when rear facing and the belt going through the buckles tends to get twisted easily. It's not a huge problem, but it can be difficult to fix with a squirming baby in the seat.

June 21, 2012

I just recently bought this car seat for my 9 month old son and I just love it, as does he. Very easy to install and adjust. The only thing is that it is a very big seat.