Excel winterfresh gum
Good

Excel winterfresh gum Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 85 in Gum

April 23, 2016

The flavour in this gum lasts a fairly long time, and is not too overpowering. It is an excellent value for the price, especially when purchasing the four-pack instead of a single pack.

April 23, 2016

Always have this gum on hand! It's very powerful at fighting bad breath. The flavor lasts longer than any other I have tried. great value in this pack! I have to say Excel is my go to brand

March 15, 2016

This is my absolute favourite gum. It is sugar free and comes as pellets. The flavour lasts for about an hour and freshens breath. The pellet is a good size so your mouth isn't too full to talk while chewing gum. I buy the multi four pack of 12 gum pouches so I always have some in my purse,car, desk.

March 04, 2016

When getting gum this is what I always go for. The taste does not get as strong as some other gums I have tried. And the taste do last a long time. Buying the 4 pack is the better deal then just buying one pack.

February 02, 2016

This gum is very refreshing and makes your breath smells great!

February 02, 2016

Luv this gum because of it,s flavour that lasts and it does not Harden after two chews . Try out the bubblegum flavour also it is not too sweet

February 02, 2016

Excel gum is great quality.
Great flavor and leaves the mouth feeling fresh.
I pick up this gum in bulk so I have a pack for each
of my bags.

February 02, 2016

Love excel gum!! So good and refreshes my breath! Stock up when they go one sale for $2 for a 4 pck.

February 02, 2016

I love Excel Gum! It is the perfect balance between minty and fresh without the harshness of some other brands of minty gum.

February 02, 2016

These are a decent price brand of gum and also nice and minty. I always have a Pack of gum in my purse and it's cheaper and more convenient to get a multipack like this.