Exclamation Perfume Reviews

Ranked #748 out of 1249 in Perfume

June 30, 2016

Ugh! i Love it. I love it. I love it. This has been my favorite perfume every since i could remember. My first perfume actually. smells awesome. im going to be using this as long as they keep making it.

January 30, 2016

this perfume also has a long lasting smell that lasts all day to me well worth the price and love that it has a unique smell one spray and does you all day and many comment on the smell when i wear it

December 05, 2012

I remember when I used to sneak into my moms room and spray some of this perfume on myself when I was a little girl... I loved the smell than I still do! This has become a traditional thing that I buy for my mom every Christmas and she never lets me forget it. Not only is the smell of it amazing (kinda like a swedish berry smell with a mixture of something else) but you can pick up the gift pack for less than $20 which usually includes a bottle of perfume (can't remember the size) and a lotion.

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part