Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 482 in Remedies

Extra strength REACTINE® Allergy Liquid Gels work at liquid speed for rapid relief from your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.

January 16, 2017

I guess value is subjective, but in general these are great. They don't let me get drowsy and help me spend the days cuddling and loving my cats (that I'm normally terribly allergic too). In general a great product that I use regularly

January 06, 2017

I get the worst spring/summer time allergies ever! Sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose. Not fun! We usually use Claritin but decided to give this a try when I had to buy an emergency pack at our local gas station. It work really fast to help with my symptoms and best of all its non-drowsey. I can't take anything that makes me drowsy as I have a toddler that aways keeps me on my toes. This product is fantastic. I will be buying it again.

January 06, 2017

these work very well for my seasonal allergies!! they are pricey, but go on sale and there are deals at most stores. I buy these over the no name brands..

January 06, 2017

I have severe environmental allergies and was recommended this allergy medication by my family doctor. I do suffer from a stuffy nose, itchy eyes and runny eyes and nose. For me, all year is allergy season and although I do not take reactine every single day, I do take it when the allergy waves are stronger. The weather is cold and my allergies are not the best, but they are much more tame than they are in the summer and spring.

I do take reactine especially when I know I will have a couple of busy days and just do not have the time to suffer with allergies. This medication does not make me drowsy and I can go about my day with dry eyes and no itchy scratchy feelings.

October 21, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les pilules d'allergie Reactine,quand je n'en peut plus et que j'en prend une,ça peut prendre de 20 minutes à 1heure pour obtenir un résultat très bon.Par contre,ils me fatiguent un peu mais ça ne m’empêche pas de faire mes choses quand même.

October 14, 2016

I use these when my environmental allergies just become too much to handle! They definitely help reduce my symptoms of hayfever. I do find they tend to make me sleepy, but this can be overlooked to stop an annoying runny nose!

October 14, 2016

Ce produit ne convient vraiment pas à tous! avant que le médicament fasse effet pour moi, cela peut prendre jusqu'à 2h. En plus, il me cause beaucoup de somnolence.

October 13, 2016

J'ai énormément d'allergie saisonnière ainsi qu'à la poussière durant tout l'année. La marque réactine fonctionne bien et prend 20 minutes à agir seulement sur mes allergies. Je recommande le produit.

October 13, 2016

I love this for my allergies because it works in 20 minutes and deals with every aspect of allergies. itcyiness, watery eyes sneezing, congestion, and it is non drowsy. it contains cetirizine which works by blocking the actions of one of the body's natural chemicals known as histamine. Histamine is responsible for many of the symptoms caused by allergies.It allows me to go throughout the day allergy free and without the sleepiness that some other allergy medications inflict upon me.

September 13, 2016

Can be expensive but personally know it is worth every penny. Family suffers from allergies and hives. This product has never failed any of us, works very well.