Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets Reviews

4.5/5
96% OF CHICKS DIG IT
48 reviews
Ranked #12 out of 475 in Remedies

Extra strength REACTINE® Allergy Liquid Gels work at liquid speed for rapid relief from your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
October 21, 2016


J'aime vraiment beaucoup les pilules d'allergie Reactine,quand je n'en peut plus et que j'en prend une,ça peut prendre de 20 minutes à 1heure pour obtenir un résultat très bon.Par contre,ils me fatiguent un peu mais ça ne m’empêche pas de faire mes choses quand même.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
October 14, 2016


I use these when my environmental allergies just become too much to handle! They definitely help reduce my symptoms of hayfever. I do find they tend to make me sleepy, but this can be overlooked to stop an annoying runny nose!



3.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
October 14, 2016


Ce produit ne convient vraiment pas à tous! avant que le médicament fasse effet pour moi, cela peut prendre jusqu'à 2h. En plus, il me cause beaucoup de somnolence.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
October 13, 2016


J'ai énormément d'allergie saisonnière ainsi qu'à la poussière durant tout l'année. La marque réactine fonctionne bien et prend 20 minutes à agir seulement sur mes allergies. Je recommande le produit.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
October 13, 2016


I love this for my allergies because it works in 20 minutes and deals with every aspect of allergies. itcyiness, watery eyes sneezing, congestion, and it is non drowsy. it contains cetirizine which works by blocking the actions of one of the body's natural chemicals known as histamine. Histamine is responsible for many of the symptoms caused by allergies.It allows me to go throughout the day allergy free and without the sleepiness that some other allergy medications inflict upon me.

4/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 13, 2016


Can be expensive but personally know it is worth every penny. Family suffers from allergies and hives. This product has never failed any of us, works very well.

4.5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 23, 2016


My husband suffers from allergies all year round, but especially in the spring and fall. Reactine helps manage the symptoms, and provides relief within half an hour. There are usually coupons you can find to help with the cost, as it is pricey.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
July 20, 2016


C'est ce que mon medecin m'a prescrit lorsque j'ai fais de l'urticaire l'année passé et je peux vous garantir que ce produit est magique. Il fait effet immédiatement et pendant très longtemps (24h). Quelques jours plus tard (2-3) et je n'avais plus rien. Le prix est toute fois élevé, mais il en vaux très bien.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
March 16, 2016


I get seasonal allergies when the weather changes from summer to fall. This does a great job of controlling the symptoms and provides relief almost instantly.

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
September 30, 2015


My husband has horrible allergies, bad enough that he has to take something every day. He used to use a prescription, but we wanted to find something over the counter that would work for him. Reactine, one of the only over the counter medications for allergies that will work for him. We tried several different brands and formulas but we kept landing back on this one, when the others didn't work he would just take this after and be good. I would definitely recommend this product

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.