Febreeze Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

January 19, 2017

Use my Febreeze all the time,especially before company arrives,to give my home a fresh clean smell, my favourite scent is Heavy Duty scent,its fresh yet not harsh.
    Its a must,especially because we have a smoker in the home.

April 28, 2016

I sure do love febreeze! We always get the spring and renewal scent and its a really refreshing scent. My mother also sprays this on her clothes because she loves the scent so much.

April 20, 2016

During the winter months when you can't open the doors to let in fresh air you must use Febreeze. It leaves a nice clean smell and quickly absorbs odors. I always spray my linen closet with Febreeze, too. Some of the linens which are not used often smell great when you need to pull them out to use them.

February 16, 2016

I have a dog. Sometimes, there is a bit of an odor that is left behind by him, especially when it's wet outside and he comes with that wet dog smell. It's always great to grab for that can of Febreeze and spray that smell away. It's a great scent that lingers for a pretty long time. Maybe not as long as they claim, but it does stick around.

January 27, 2016

Car vent products from Febreeze are the best. I have tried others but they do not help mask the smell of smoke when I have passengers with me.

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse