First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 142 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

FIRST RESPONSE® Early Result Pregnancy Test has unique patented technology to provide results five days before your expected period. FIRST RESPONSE® is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period*.

*First Response® can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as five days sooner than the day of your expected period. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of pregnancy hormone in their urine on the first day of the missed period or may have miscalculated the first day of their period.

June 15, 2016

Great tests. I find them pretty accurate and accurate for testing early - just as it says.
Hopefully I'm lucky enough to have to buy these tests at least one more time :)

May 17, 2016

Honestly this is the first and only pregnancy test I've ever used so I wasn't really aware of which were the best but I knew I had seen commercials for this on T,V and I decided to try it. The two lines appeared as soon as I urinated on it so there wasn't even a waiting period, I knew right away I was pregnant. I would defiantly use this brand in the future if needed.

April 22, 2016

I have tried many different brands and like First Response the best! Its always given me the earliest and most visible positive results. Very good for impatient people!

February 08, 2016

Was able to take this 3 days before my missed period and had an accurate result. Quick and easy to read.

January 27, 2016

Used this brand everytime I found out I was pregnant. Worked fast always found out 2 days before my missed period. I will always buy this brand.

January 22, 2016

Worked like a charm! Found out I was pregnant before the ultrasound could even pick up the pregnancy!

July 29, 2015

Tried some others but this ones the best especially if your impatient

May 24, 2015

This is the pregnancy test I always picked when I was having children.
It is quick, accurate and great for not having to wait those last few days to find out the answer.
It's also at a great price which is great.

April 21, 2015

For someone who is impatient like me and ends up spending a ridiculous amount of money on pregnancy tests that wont give your results until way after missing your cycle. This is the perfect product. I get to know I am pregnant almost right away. Now only if they had one to tell you the gender life would be good.

March 05, 2015

LInes are faint and hard to read. dont like it at all. i always end up having to take two or three to feel like i got the right result.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?