Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle ’n Swing Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

May 04, 2016

I actually got a super good deal on this swing at ToysRUs, I paid $129 and it was well worth it! My little girl loves this swing, without it I don't think she would ever nap!

You can use batteries in this swing or you can just plug it in which is a bonus. It moves in a 360 degree angle so you can have your baby swinging pretty much which ever way she wants and at night time when you turn on the light it'll shine all the stars on the wall for baby to look at.

This swing is amazing.

December 05, 2014

I have used the Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle 'n Swing for 2 children so far over the last 4 years and it is good as new! The option to be portable and use batteries or plug it into and outlet is such a great feature! I also like the 3 positions of the swing and 2 positions of the seat! This is my go to gift for baby showers!

October 26, 2014

We have 2 new babies in the family, I would love to try these.

September 03, 2014

This was a life saver. My baby slept his first 5 months in the swing. I love that you pkug it in the wall so no finding batteries.

July 08, 2014

My daughter loves this swing, it can adjust to two different direction so she can see me all the time. And it is soothing so she falls asleep in it.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!