FRIZZ EASE MIRACULOUS RECOVERY REPAIRING CONDITIONER Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 27, 2016

-i received a sample of this and the shampoo!!! this conditioner is light yet very creamy .my hair was very silky soft and was easy to manage ..no angles !!!!i i love this!!! my hair is so smooth and no frizz!!!

January 20, 2016

I have long thick, curly hair, I thought this would be great. Not so much. Made my hair greasy, heavy and really didn't tame the frizz. Smells good though.

January 20, 2016

Great product. Is light and doesn't weigh down the hair or make it greasy like some other products.

January 20, 2016

I believe this conditioner did make my hair less frizzy. But I also noticed a weight to my hair. It took several washes to learn that just a very small amount is needed for my hair or else it looks very greasy.
It was rather expensive but because all I needed was a very small amount it did last for a long time.
I found I got the best results when I mixed just a little into my regular conditioner.
I have other Frizz Ease products that I love, but I think this one is just average.

November 16, 2015

I got this from my hair dresser, she recommended it, but all it does is make my hair a greasy mess! :(

November 16, 2015

Got this from my sample source pack and tried it anyway since I did already receive the smooth frizz line and bought full sizes. I love john frieda products and this one isn't different. This conditioner is good for when your hair is dry and damaged. It works just as well as the other products, I've tried and bought.

November 16, 2015

I have use this product #JohnFreida FRIZZ EASE MIRACULOUS RECOVERY REPAIRING CONDITIONER. This product really works. I have very coarse and fizzy hair. It really helps to control frizz. makes my hair much smoother, shinier and more smooth. Also helps to keep my hair style even in rainy or humid weather conditions. I have tried many products that claim to help reduce frizz but in my opinion this product works the best.

FRIZZ EASE MIRACULOUS RECOVERY REPAIRING CONDITIONER;

Recently Frizz ease products have not impressed me, but this repairing conditioner I really liked.

First thing I noticed was the change of scent in the shower, a great scent that filled up the shower and stayed there after on my hair.

I actually noticed this new conditioner. did not weight my hair down, it blended the hair, made it softer, more manageable, healthy looking after

Just a small amount was needed to make my hair look great!!

Cons:
Pricey conditioner

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS