Fruits & Passion Cucumber Face Mask
Good

Fruits & Passion Cucumber Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 540 in Masks

December 30, 2015

I like these because they are pretty cheap, it only takes seconds to put on your face and your skin is left feeling so clean and refreshed

July 10, 2015

I was not a fan of this mask! It's a full face, cloth-like mask that you unfold and put on. First of all, it's creepy looking. If you were to put this on and come out of a dark room you would scare people, especially children. Secondly, it's so hard to apply. It doesn't sit well on your face and it takes constant readjustments. It took me at least 5 minutes to put it on and I had to readjust frequently while wearing it.

After 15 minutes I took it off and rubbed the remaining product into my skin as directed. I did find my skin to look and feel fresh and I liked the extra hydration. This was the best feature of this mask.

I wouldn't purchase this again because it's too hard to apply and at $2.50 per mask plus taxes it's just not worth it to me.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear