Funko POP
Good

Funko POP Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 987 in Misc

November 25, 2016

The Funko Pop Vinyl Figurines are a line of collectible figures.  They're known for their unique design, with big heads and smaller bodies.  They come out with new lines all the time to add to their already-existing lineup of Marvel, DC, and popular film/TV figures.

I myself own a small Sherlock figure from the BBC Sherlock line, as well as a Cosima Niehaus from the Orphan Black line.  I've taken them out and displayed them in front of their boxes, but some people prefer to keep them in their packaging in case the value increases over time (sometimes they become collector's items!).

The quality on these figures is truly excellent.  They're very sturdy and well-made, with no loose pieces that are likely to break off.  The heads are quite large and heavy, making them kind of off-balance, so I suggest propping them up if you do take them out of the box.

The overall detail on the figures that I own is really great.  Even though the features have been skewed to look very cartoony, the likeness is still their.  For example, my Sherlock comes with a little violin, and his hair curls in the exact same fashion as the character's.  My Cosima figurine has dreadlocks, cat-eye glasses, and a little labcoat with an ID badge!  They're great.

With so many different figures to choose from, you're sure to find something that you'll like.  The figures are all so cute and well-made.  I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a new decoration for their shelves.

September 14, 2015

I love my Funko Pop figures. Its fun to have my little guys all over my desk at work. They are great quality, and the details are great. I have some walking dead, and buffy figures which makes my desk look fun. Its always great to show your childish side.

July 25, 2015

These things are the bees knees haha my kids love them. They are a great collectors item, they have many categories from movies, TV shows, super heroes and tons more. check them out.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted