Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Hydrating Gel Cream with Grape Oil

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Day Hydrating Gel Cream with Grape Oil Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Gel-Cream with Grape Oil provides amazing hydration in a new texture that is ultra-absorbent and ultra-fresh. Enriched with naturally derived grape oil containing vitamin E and essential nutrients, this hydrating gel-cream nourishes and protects skin from dryness. Its lightweight texture penetrates instantly.

September 13, 2014

This product is amazing! I love the smell of it, how it applies on my skin and how hydrating it is! I can really see the difference after one application; my skin feels instantly smoother and softer. I would highly recommend this product.

August 04, 2014

I use products in my hair therefore my hair has seen much healthier days. I find that this product helps put life back into my hair. Perhaps its the Grape Oil? Hmm. love the product and recommend. B-

August 04, 2014

I was very intrigued when I first saw this product in the stores. A lotion or actually a gel-cream that promises up to 7 days of hydration! I have an illness where my skin is painful and I'm always looking for a soothing lotion.
First thing I noticed was the amazing smell! It is nice and light without being overpowering. Now for the gel-cream. It is absolutely fabulous! It is very light and isn't greasy or messy and it absorbs quickly. I have noticed that since I have been using this my skin doesn't bother me as much. The only thing that I have a problem with is the container. You have to squeeze the cream out and as you near the end, it becomes really hard to get the last bit out. That is my only complaint.

April 16, 2014

My friend bought this for me because she knows that my skin gets very dry in the winter, and I was NOT loving the lotion i was using. I tried this and completely loved it. It smells AMAZING and doesn't leave that greasy feeling. This leaves my skin soft and refreshed.

April 15, 2014

This lotion does what it claims. Soft skin for days. Absorbs quickly and pleasant smelling

April 04, 2014

This cream gel has a wonderful scent and gies on so smoothly!! My skin stays soft for days!!

March 30, 2014

I use this product every day. It is wonderful! It makes my hands feel and look baby soft!

February 17, 2014

This product is great, I use it all the time and my hands feel wonderful. And it has a very pleasant odor

February 17, 2014

Wow i can tell you this stuff works! I have used many other creams in the past and they just don't get the job done. I have recommended this to many of my friends even brought mine over for them to try out as well they even said "what a difference" best part is you can usually find coupons for it like $2 off and it goes on sale a lot so you can get a great deal for such a great product! I sincerely believe that everyone should try this product out even just once and see just how much a difference it can make in your skin in just one week! :-)

February 17, 2014

I have tried many, many, MANY body lotions and creams in my day. I don't like spending huge amounts because I find that often, the more expensive products don't work any better than the cheaper options. I got the smaller (250mL) bottle of this gel-cream on sale at Shoppers for $2.99, and I had a coupon for $1.50 off, so at only $1.49 how could I resist? Let me tell you, I would gladly pay full price for this product! It is rich and creamy without being greasy, it smells great and it makes my skin feel so hydrated, soft and smooth. I will definitely be buying more of this!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS