• Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Soothing Gel-Cream - Peach Oil
  • Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Soothing Gel-Cream - Peach Oil

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Soothing Gel-Cream - Peach Oil Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 12, 2016

When they say long lasting hydration, they mean it!! As soon as you apply it you feel the velvety texture. You can still feel it when you shower, even days later. It's almost like a glove!! Great for dry knees, elbows, or just dry bumpy skin.

January 20, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! Fast-absorbing and works great to relieve dry skin -when used on a regular basis. It allows your skin to breathe, and you don't feel like you're wearing a thick layer or sticky lotion (as it is with some products).

I use it regularly and it is a miracle worker, especially in the winter. Great price for this quality of the product. Definitely recommend it!

May 01, 2015

At first when I used this, I thought it was a little greasy but it actually isn't at all. The impression of the greasiness was due to habitual use of heavier lotions. This is an amazing product. It absorbs instantaneously and gives such a soft, supple and nourished feeling to the skin. I hate when heavier lotions need some time to be completely absorbed, with this it's done by the time you're finished rubbing it in. Brilliant product and highly recommended.

May 20, 2014

This cream goes into the skin well, but I have used it daily and have not seen that much of a difference. I don't think I will be buying it again.

February 01, 2014

I got this on sale for $3 at Shoppers - only because my regular Keri was not on sale (and regularly $10).

Okay - compared to other Garnier 7 days Intensive lotions (I have tried them ALL) - this peach one absorbs alot faster and therefore requires more product to go the same distance. However, it moisturizers better than the others which surprised me because unlike the others, this one does not contain paraffin wax, although glycerin is close to the top of the ingredient list so I am guessing that's what's doing it.

It makes my skin feel SO SMOOTH but it doesn't last as long as I'd like.

Overnight my skin gets DRY and I need to run a humidifier in my room. I compare all my lotions against Keri as when I use Keri lotion (and ONLY original fragrance-free), I wake up with no dry patches on my face. Garnier lotions, if I use them alone, do Not last through the night (actually same with the St. Ives brand). I wake up with patchy dry skin all over and have to moisturize immediately.

So in conclusion - I mix Keri and this Garnier Peach Oil lotion together for a LIGHTLY (omg its so lightly scented! :D ) scented, super lotion and am satisfied.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!