Good

Garnier Charcoal Mask Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 523 in Masks

January 20, 2016

I really like the after effects of this product. When you first put it on it is rather thick. You leave it on a few minutes and then add some water to massage it into your face. A little messy, but after it is rinsed off and dry your face feels and looks great. Pores...what pores

October 27, 2014

I managed to nab up this product on sale and to be frank, I haven't used any other face mask since. I find I've never had anything take care of my blackheads and oily skin so well. I'm one of those people that just can't seem to stop touching my face throughout the day and this is the best thing I've found for keeping breakouts at bay!

August 28, 2014

After waking up and noticing my skin feeling was feeling really rubbish I decided to finally put my Garnier charcoal mask to trial and it beyond delivered, after dampening my skin with warm water I applied a few pea sized amounts around my face and used my Clarisonic so I could really feel the full advantages , I could immediately feel my pores being unclogged and being deeply cleaned after rinsing it all off it was imidiately noticeable all my pores had been unclogged and that my skin was very soft and firm. I am really impressed that the scrub is formulated with charcoal which draws out impurities in your skin. I will deffinetly be buying a full size of this to see the effects of continued use and would deffinetly recommend this for anyone with tough pores!

May 19, 2014

Works great leaves skin so smooth

March 01, 2014

I waslucky enough to receive a free sample in the mail, and was excited to try this out. I was impressed with it, and noticed that my skin felt soft the next morning. It feels very cool when you apply it. It is a dark grey gel, and cleans very nicely. My only negative observation was that it takes a while to remove all of the residue because of it's gel quality.