Garnier Dark Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 09, 2015

This is about $15 a bottle but, much cheaper than alternatives. I have yet to see any spots fade on my face but, it does help with the texture of my skin. I am so so on it right now.

November 21, 2014

I love this product!

I have very dehydrated, hyper-sensitive skin and when my skin acts up, this is what I turn to.

I'm not really sure how well it works on dark spots as my primary reason for using this mask is to re-hydrate my dry skin.

It fells a little funny on, and you can't eat while its on as the more you move, the mask too will move and may fall off. when I take it off, my skin feels so much better. No longer tight and itchy.

Love this stuff! A bit expensive so I either stock up when Shoppers Drugmart has it on sale or also check Winners as some of their stores also carry it (much cheaper!)

September 08, 2014

Used as recommended, after 2 1/2 weeks barely difference..:(

August 06, 2014

I having been using this product for around a month due to dark spots on my forehead from the sun. It took about 3 weeks to notice any improvement but it did start. The large spot isn't gone but is about 75% less visible. For the price of this product, it was a great deal.

September 11, 2013

If you want to buy a moisturizer it may work for you but for dark spots not so much.I used that for about 3 month and it did not do what they say, Generally it is so so.

August 13, 2013

This smelled great! Made my skin feel moisturized. Unfortunately, I did not see any results after 2 weeks and had to quit using because it made me break out. If applied at night, by morning I would be breaking out.