Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 938 in Shampoo

January 27, 2016

Received these products for free through influenster. This is one of my favourite shampoos. It moisturizes and makes my hair super soft and calms frizziness. The smell is absolutely divine. It's not overpowering and I get lots of compliments. This is my winter go to products. I even got another co worked hooked on the line.

April 06, 2015

Got this on sale at Shoppers. Absolutely LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. Hair feels so soft even after the shampoo! It smells good too!

August 04, 2014

This line is fairly well-priced, and often goes on sale! I have really curly, frizzy, thick hair and it helps keep the frizziness under control. It is easy to wash out which is a plus with thick hair.

June 14, 2014

Got to testa and review this prodeuct thanks to influenster. Smells AMAZING, also gets dry damaged hair feel and look soft and healthy. It is impossible for a shampoo to actually repair damage that as already been done, but this does the second best thing perfectly, hide it!

June 13, 2014

I got a free sample and my hair felt great will buy for sure.

May 29, 2014

Garnier Damage Eraser Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mask is the perfect remedy for the dry and full of static hair that is a result from our winters. As soon as Spring hit, I was lucky enough to get this sample in the mail, and I tried it immediately. I wanted to see how much it would work on the dry, damaged hair I had, and see if it would restore it with some moisture, take the static away, and add a bit more life and oomph to my hair.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that it did all of the above! My hair felt lighter, did not feel dry or look brittle, definitely did not have static, and had more volume.
The products all smell great, as with many of Garnier's products, and the packaging is similar to all of the other Garnier Fructis products. The formulae are all thick and wash away easily. The conditioner and mask do not wash off too easily, but that is a good thing because it sticks to the hair and coats each strand and feels very luxurious.

May 29, 2014

Le meilleur shampooing que j'ai essayer depuis longtemps! Superbe! Fonctionne vraiment dès la premiere utilisation!

May 28, 2014

Made my product and processed hair feel like new!

May 28, 2014

I liked this product for my hair and the price is just right.

May 20, 2014

For the price point the product leaves my fine hair in better shape and much easier to comb out especially when still wet. That is when alot of my damage happens.