Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese in Vanilla Bean Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 11 in Cottage Cheese

The only thing more amazing than the health benefits of Nordica Cottage Cheese is its taste and versatility. At home in your sweet dishes, savoury dishes, or all on its own; you put the super in this superfood.

Enjoy all the benefits of cottage cheese without the lumpy texture! Packed with 10g of protein per serving, and only 110 calories. This unimaginably smooth and creamy treat can be enjoyed as a snack anytime on its own or with your favourite additions.

Also available in Salted Caramel.

For more info, please visit Gay Lea

June 27, 2016

This is the best yogurt ever.☺

June 27, 2016

Step aside Ordinary cottage cheese, there's a new kid in town!
Perfect for lunch snacks while at work or on the go.
Vanilla Bean flavor has tiny flecks bursting with vanilla taste to satisfy your cravings and thus is smooth as yogurt(not lumpy like regular cottage cheese )
Highly-rated and recommended to try!

June 24, 2016

I received a free product coupon for the gay lea Nordica smooth cottage brand from my sample source box. Initially, I was a bit hesitant to try this because of the words "cottage cheese". So I had my mum taste a spoonful of it before I did and she really liked it! So I went in for some and I was surprised at how pleasant the vanilla bean smooth cottage cheese tasted. It is creamy and smooth so it lives up to its name. This is a really great snack and has a great source of protein. I really enjoyed how visually appealing the smooth vanilla bean cottage cheese was, you can see the tiny vanilla bean specks all over!

June 18, 2016

Although I love the Nordica smooth cottage cheese line, this variety is my least favourite one. It has a great texture but when I see vanilla on the label, I really want to taste the vanilla flavour and this product was slightly disappointing. To make me give this a higher rating, the company needs to step up the vanilla taste. My recommendation is to choose the salted caramel or lemon variety over this one.

May 18, 2016

I'm addicted to this stuff! I was lucky to get a free coupon for a four pack....I have gone back twice now to repurchase it's sooooo good. It's a delicious mild vanilla with a smooth cottage cheese flavor and consistency. Healthy, and yummy!

May 09, 2016

The salted caramel flavour is the one we normally purchase, so we decided to give the vanilla a go this time. Whilst if was not as great as the caramel, it certainly was not bad either, this was a little tamer on the vanilla side and the cottage cheese flavor was a little more evident, which is not a bad thing if this was the first flavor we tried I'm sure we would have liked it a lot but because we always purchase the caramel version this one will take a little getting used to, will definitely buy it again just not as often as the caramel, next try will be the lemon flavour.

May 03, 2016

I was excited to try this product because I like thicker yogurts and thought this would be an interesting, and yet still healthy, twist on a snack of that type. However, I was a tad disappointed with the flavour; it tastes very strongly of cottage cheese, which I just don't think works well as a dessert-type food.

That being said, I know cottage cheese comes in other formats as a sweet snack and for those who enjoy them, this is probably a great product. The texture is great, the strength of vanilla flavour is balanced well and it packs quite a bit of nutrition. It's probably just not the best option for those who prefer/are used to cottage cheese in savory dishes.

February 19, 2016

Eating healthy has never tasted tso good, great way to add extra protein to your diet in such a delicious and easy way. Great serving per container. Not necessarily the best price, but it is a different product than just regular cottage cheese

February 14, 2016

I had a coupon for a free pack and it took me months to find! I finally found it and purchased the Vanilla Bean flavour. When I tried it, it reminded me of a yogurt texture. The taste is delicious and so good for you. It is only 110 calories and it has 10 grams of protein. It is a great little snack at any time of the day or night. I highly recommend this product!

January 11, 2016

I first tried it at the national woman's show. It was so delicious. It's hard to find, but when I do I buy at least A couple packs. The vanilla bean is delicious!!