Georgie Designs Sterling Silver Ball Necklace

Georgie Designs Sterling Silver Ball Necklace Reviews

1 review
Ranked #36 out of 54 in Necklaces

May 06, 2008

I bought this necklace after we featured Georgie designs on here. Whenever possible I like to test the promotions we do on the site and since they are offering 20% off to ChickAdvisor members, I had no choice! (Check out the deal in our deals section for more info on that.)

It retails for $48, which may seem expensive but it is well made and elegant. With the 20% off, it was a steal. I have a small upper body so large jewelry on my neck tends to look too heavy. This is really beautiful and delicate. Just the way I like it!

I was also impressed with the service. Shipping is fast (they ship to USA and Canada), and it arrives in a sweet little box with a pink ribbon. Inside is a little card with jewelry care instructions and a little pink pouch with a purse mirror. I love thoughtful little touches like that. I love this necklace and will get a lot of use out of it. Georgie definitely gets my thumbs up!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends