Giggle Life ultra soft cloth diapers
Good

Giggle Life ultra soft cloth diapers Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

September 18, 2014

I bought a package of 5 diapers and 10 inserts to supplement my stash of Grovia when my second baby was born. I had never actually heard of Giggle Life prior, but they were on sale and I read enough good reviews to give them a go. Five months in and I really love these diapers. They are very soft and wick away the moisture from the baby. Even after a heavy pee, the top layer stays fairly dry. They are easy to clean and dry - both the shell and inserts can be dried in the dryer, though I prefer to line dry - and I've found them to be more stain resistant than the Grovias.

The only con is that Giggle Life are pocket diapers, so the shell can't be reused (as with diapers with a snap-in insert). That said, I'm a convert and will be adding more Giggle Life to my stash!

December 08, 2011

I bougth 12 of these diapers to supplement my current diaper stash. I like these the best of all my collection. The fabric that touches baby's skin is fleece so it wicks away moisture and decreases risk of diaper rash. The edges of the diaper are sewn in a way that stops any leakage. They fit from newborn to toddler size and they have snaps, so they will last much longer than velcro. I am 100% happy with my investment. I also love how inexpensive they were and the cute colors you can choose from!