Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor w/Flexball Handle Technology

Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor w/Flexball Handle Technology Reviews

1 review
Ranked #93 out of 444 in Hair Removal

July 03, 2015

Disclosure > Courtesy of BzzAgent & Gillette, I was given the opportunity to try Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology. The package I received from BzzAgent included a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology, a 4-pack of Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor Blade Refills, and a full-size (170 g) container of Gillette Ocean Breeze Fusion ProGlide Shave Gel. Additional disclosure > I was regularly using Gillette's Fusion & Fusion ProGlide Manual Razors prior to receiving this opportunity from BzzAgent. This is my review of Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology after having tried the product over a 5-day period.

The Packaging:
The razor was delivered to me without its regular packaging, however, it was housed in a handy hard plastic storage clip. This clip allows the user to store the Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology safely and it greatly minimizes the chances of damaging the razor and dulling the blades.

Description of the Razor:
Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology is attractively designed. When you look at and pick up the razor, it feels like "quality". The razor has been ergonomically designed...i.e. it is well-balanced and it is easy to grip due to the built-in soft rubber grips on the top and bottom of the razor. There's a handy orange button at the head of the razor that you can easily push with your thumb to eject a blade unit that has become dull.

Ease of Use:
Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology is extremely easy to use. As mentioned in the previous description of the razor, it's very easy to handle and it's very easy to replace the blades. In comparison to Gillette's Fusion & Fusion ProGlide Manual Razors, I found that I had far more control and precision using Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology. I didn't have to shift my grip of the razor or the angle of the razor as often with Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology. This was especially the case when I made single passes above and below my chin and jaw with the razor. Also, I experienced less tugging and pulling with my use of Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology. My skin wasn't irritated with my use of this razor.

Benefits & Effectiveness:
- Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact over contours and misses very few hairs with every pass.
- It's the ideal razor for people who have sensitive skin.
- It has 5 blades that are extremely sharp and they are coated with a low-resistance coating that promotes less tug and pull.
- It has a Precision Trimmer that enables the user to achieve more accurate edging.
- It has an enhanced Lubrastrip that promotes a smooth glide.

Conclusion:
I was so pleased with the performance of Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology, that I will continue to use instead of Gillette's Fusion & Fusion ProGlide Manual Razors. This razor's FlexBall Technology makes it much easier for me to achieve a shave that is close, precise, and non-irritating. I would definitely recommend Gillette's Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor w/FlexBall Technology to a family member and/or friend. This razor is "best-in-class" in my opinion!

#GotItFree