Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive 5 blades Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 19, 2016

It works well very over priced and the product overall is just ok....I find alot of products like this don't work as well as they say ....overall I would use it again

January 24, 2016

I am currently using this one and use it a lot. I do not get any cuts and it leaves my legs soft and smooth. I have tried many different razors and this is my go to one.

August 02, 2015

I actually love venus Razors. I have been using the Divine for years now and I have no complaints at all.So when I got this as a sample in the mail, I was super excited to try it out only to be absolutely disappointed. First time I used it I found that On certain parts of my legs that aren't smooth, because of the large blade and the moisture pads it skipped over my skin all together and I actually ended up getting quite a few cuts from it and missing a lot of hair patches. Because of constantly going over the same spots to make sure I got them all I just ended up with a razor rash. It was probably one of the worst shaves I've ever had. I would not recommend it. Use one of the regular venus razors and use coconut oil or something lighter on the skin if you are sensitive to shaving. Save yourself the money on this one.

June 13, 2015

This is the razor that I am using right now, and I like it. It works really good and doesnt leave me with any cuts

June 13, 2015

i really like this blade, it's very gentle to the skin. i never had an irritation when i use this. it makes my skin really smooth. my problem with this is that sometimes it misses some hair because the 'strip' surrounding the blade is too smooth. and the strip is very delicate that when you leave it wet, it sill start falling off. but all in all, i like this blade and will continue using it.

April 05, 2015

Expensive. It works well for a lazy shave or touch ups

November 29, 2014

I really hate buying razors that you end up buying cartridges for, because as anyone knows the cartridges can become very pricey, but after using this razor (I had gotten it from a sample box) I have to say I will probably end up buying cartridges!, it's a fantastic razor, the 5 blades give you the absolute best shave experience, my legs have never felt smoother!, I especially love that it's for sensitive skin!, and mixed with the gillette satin care 'sensitive skin with aloe vera'' it left my sensitive skin with a great shave, and absolutely no problems after!