Gillette Venus & Olay in Sugarberry

Gillette Venus & Olay in Sugarberry Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 444 in Hair Removal

August 20, 2015

It only took me 20 years of trying but I finally found the perfect razor!! And added bonus... I even love the smell! Plus it leaves my legs silky smooth and smelling as good as they feel :)

February 03, 2015

Its a great razor that smell well and also moisturize.

September 08, 2014

This is a great razor, smells great, works well leaves a close shave and no razor burn. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. I'm always on vacation so i shave my legs weekly... I don't find it lasting too long for the price.

July 23, 2014

i got this from gillette to try out with my daughter and we both loved this razor it scent was amazing and the lather just from the blade was great! gave a real close effective shave and was great for her first shave..but it is a bit pricey

May 25, 2014

I received this razor from P&G;to try. It is nice to use and does the job but the drawback for me was that the head with the moisturizer on it kept flopping over and I had to keep going over certain area. It seemed to get quite floppy when I would wet it. I do not think I would buy this razor because of that.

October 11, 2013

This product works very well, close shave with no razor burn. Skin feels great afterwards. I love it and as a woman I need a good razor so I will but them just wish the price was a little lower

July 11, 2013

Having tried this razor just recently, within the last few months, I must say that I absolutely love it. It's got 5 blades for a close shave, it's got exfoliating bars on both ends of the razor to pretty much get you even smoother and softer legs, or whatever area you're shaving. It's also a nice pleasant scent. It glides over skin without pulling or snagging the hair, and it's almost impossible to nick/cut yourself with Gillette Venus razors; I like that. Overall, I give this one my recommendation.