Glaceau Vitamin Schtick
Good

Glaceau Vitamin Schtick Reviews

Ranked #652 out of 834 in Lip Balm

Glaceau Vitamin Schtick Lip Balm has got an SPF of 20, and is formulated with Vitamin E and other good stuff. So you get very nice sun protection for your lips in a yummy-scented moisturizing balm. The balm consistency is more like a gel, and thicker than your average balm. The appealing scents last on your lips.

February 11, 2012

I really love vitamin water, and my favorite flavor is acai-blueberry-pomegranate, so when I saw it in chapstick form i was SUPER excited. I think it tastes great, but it is not the best chapstick ever moisturizing wise. I usually apply carmex chapstick in the morning and then apply this chapstick throughout the day for a little kick. Acai-blueberry-pomegranate is the only flavor I've tried, but I really love it.

November 30, 2011

I have this in lemonade and I love it! It keeps your lips moisturized for a long time and it smells soooo good! I also love the vitamin water brand in general, reading the label makes me laugh :D

April 13, 2010

Vitamin Schtick is brought to us by Glaceau, the makers of SmartWater and VitaminWater. It is a fun, fresh lip balm that I adore. It is available in a ton of yummy flavors (Raspberry-Apple, Lemonade, Grape) that are equally as good. It goes on smooth and has long-lasting moisture. Only downfall is that although they smell delicious, they don't really have a flavor once you put it on.

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam

Alynn0489 added a new review for
    ClearlyContacts.ca

Nayeli1586 added a new review for
    Metamucil

MichC added a new review for
    Diorshow Extase Mascara