glam glow thirsty mud hydration
Good

glam glow thirsty mud hydration Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 524 in Masks

September 29, 2016

Received this product as a sample and I ended up buying the product
I like how my skin felt after wiping off the product. Iknow some people use it a moisturizer as well.
It has a nice scent and I will be interested in other Glam Glow products

March 16, 2016

This product has a really nice cocunut smell and feels great on your skin. The price is very expensive you can easily find similar drugstore products with a nice cocunut smell for a cheaper price.

February 22, 2016

I loved this product. My friends and I do an exchange once a month of 'you have to try this' products, each person gets a name. Well this was mine and well it is expensive, let me tell you, it is worth every penny.

My skin gets extremely dry in the winter and using this twice a week has made SUCH a difference. As in, people are noticing it, not just me, difference.

January 27, 2016

Although its quite expensive, this mask has done wonders for my skin! Canadian winters can be super harsh and dry out your skin. I usually use it as a night mask and sleep with it on about twice per week. When i wake up my skin is super soft. It comes with a little brush to apply the product so that none is wasted!

December 09, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product!! It keeps my skin soooooo moisturized. You can use this as a mask and wipe it off, but I prefer to keep it on overnight as a treatment. By morning, no residue is left behind and my skin feels so unbelievable. In dry wintery climates, this mask is a MUST! So worth the $$$. It smells nice and feels great on the skin while applied. Just like a very heavy creamy gel. Love it! A++!

September 30, 2015

loveeee this mask! my face felt hydrated after using and you dont need too put alot its simply amazing i love this maso

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags