Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 524 in Masks

July 10, 2016

I am an avid skincare junkie and this line is definitely one of my favorites. This mask is a mud mask with a grit to it. The smell is amazing.... Reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume. Once you apply the mud, you allow it to dry. You will feel the tightening effect on your skin. After 15 or 20 minutes, you add water and rub it into your skin so that the grit can exfoliate your skin. Follow this with a good rinse and your favorite moisturizer. Give it a try... You will not be disappointed.

June 07, 2016

I first received this in an ipsy bag and after going through my sample in a couple of weeks, went to Sephora to buy more. It's pricey, but does an amazing job. Your pores are squeaky clean and your skin feels amazing afterwards. I have purchased and re purchased this as its the best.

March 16, 2016

This mask is very popular but the results are very average. I used the whole jar and paid a lot for it, i really saw no difference in my skin. For an expensive product you expect better results.

March 02, 2016

This mask truly does what it promises to do: it tingles. The application is simple and the product is of perfect quality. This treatment truly gives a glow after rinsing. This is my favourite facial mask for sure.

September 30, 2015

Out of all the GlamGlow products, I'd say this is my least favourite. As much as I do really like masks, and still enjoy using this to relax, I don't think it really does what it says it does. I find my cream exfoliate I use each morning does more. The price tag doesn't help much as a selling feature. If the price went down I might get it again, but I probably won't.

June 11, 2015

This is an okay mask. I didn't find it did anything amazing. I actually find that using an exfoliating scrub does a better job at exfoliating than this mask. I also find it to be quite drying and uncomfortable on the skin and for the price it's a rip off.

March 25, 2015

Love this mask! Makes my face so clear. I usually leave it for 15 mins and then slightly ex foliate and rinse off my face.

March 09, 2015

Amazing, absolutely love it! Its on the expensive side so I waited to receive it as a sample from sephora, totally worth it.

November 22, 2014

This does burn a bit but I feel like my skin does look better after I use it, so I grin and bear it! A little pricey..

October 08, 2014

Suppose to works miracles in 10 minutes ! Hummmmm i didnt see a difference on my skin . Im using other masks from glam glow but this one is not for me / so 69$ for this little jar ....