Good

GLAMGLOW Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 16, 2016

First I love the smell of this mask, when you first put it on there is a tingly sensation but I figured that means it's doing its work! This mask is very thin and when you rinse it turns into an oil, made my skin feel so soft and clean, did not dry my skin out at all. The only thing is the price, it is pricey but honestly worth it.

June 07, 2016

I really wanted to like this because I am such a fan of their masks; however, this treatment irritated my skin and before I finished spreading it over my face, my face was already super itchy, so I washed it off without being able to see the results of this treatment.

February 05, 2016

I really like this! It is a mask, that turns into an oil wen you rinse it off. I found that it brought my blackheads to my skin's surface and that it left my skin feeling moisturized! I think that it's worth the splurge!

October 08, 2015

I love this mask - it doesn't dry out my face and smells quite nice.

It tingles a little bit when you put it on, but I take that as it's working and doing something to my skin.

I usually use it after a nice bath (once my pores are opened), and in the morning, my face feels so soft and looks refreshed.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil