Goodnites Underpants, Training Pants for Girls, Small/medium, 15/ Pack 30-65 Lbs Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 164 in Training Pants

March 18, 2015

We have used Goodnites training pants for all the girls. Even though they were potty trained, many of them slept the whole night and needed to wear protection just in case. They started learning how to get up in the middle of the night while wearing good nights because they didn't want to soil them. Well it worked. Thanks Goodnites.

March 26, 2014

I love the Goodnites Pull ups for my daughter, She is completely potty trained during the day so she wears panties but at night she is such a sound sleeper and she is only 6 so she does at times have a wet pull up in the morning. We both like the quality, she says that it feels comfortable and doesn't feel like a diaper. I like that now that she is trained except for bedtime I only use one pull up per night. My daughter says that the no name ones feel rough so it is Goodnites for her all the way.