GOSH Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Liner

GOSH Cosmetics Waterproof Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #768 out of 818 in Eye Liner

August 05, 2014

This liner is amazing for its price!
    Its almost as good as high end liners that cost you $40, and worth every penny!

It glides on smoothly and I'm quite satisfied with it and would highly recommend.

January 30, 2010

This is a great liner. Very smooth, glides very easily. Easy to smudge for a smokey eye. I can't really comment on the waterproof capabilities (I never bought it for that reason), but my sister uses it specifically for her waterline and she hasn't complained yet! Great to buy when shoppers has their 40% Gosh sales (sometimes). Oh, and this was in black

October 28, 2009

I went looking for a very black eye liner that would stay on the inside of my upper eyelid. Sounds strange but it makes you lashes look much fuller if you put the black eye liner above and below your upper lashes.

Anyway... I could not find one that was soft enough to apply yet strong enough to stay all day. Until I found the GOSH waterproof eye liner pencil. It's cheap and it works. What more can you ask for.

Oh, it does not irritate your eyes either.