GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 801 in Mascara

This mascara has a unique oversize fibre brush which adds dramatic volume and extreme length in one easy stroke.  With no clumping or flaking, Crazy Volume Mascara ensures a smudge-free, highly defined look that lasts for hours and is perfume and paraben-free.

April 25, 2016

amazing.....if u want voluminous and amazing lashes without any fake eyelashes or other stuff worth trying....best results......and moeover no much costly

March 24, 2016

March 22, 2016

even on wet lashes it holds curl and the long side of the brush works wonders. the smaller side of the brush isnt as effective but only using the one side is worth it

January 08, 2016

GOSH Crazy Volume Mascara;

The mascara was okay, however I personally wouldn't recommend I felt the actual tube and brush was hold to hold into place to approperly apply the mascara.
    I found the volume was there, but the eye lashes weren't extending as much, which gave it a a fake kind of look, really stick-like lashes.

December 26, 2015

Check out those lashes...every single one is transformed! This mascara reached even the shortest lashes. My lashes turned out long, dark, and full of volume after just 1 coat! Impressive!

August 04, 2015

Awesome volume to your lashes highly recommend

June 16, 2015

I bought this mascara the other day and i absolutely love it. Out of all the mascara's I have tried it makes my lashes look beautifully filled out and long.

April 12, 2015

First of all I love the size of this mascara, it is so portable to take with you anywhere. I have one in my purse and I like to use it for when I need a nice little touch, it doesn't clump and it lasts all day long.

March 31, 2015

I received this mascara a few years ago and just repurchased it when I saw it on sale and remembered how much I love it!

March 26, 2015

I use this when I need volume and don't have the $$ to spend on my high end mascaras. The wand is thick and doesn't clump.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay