got2b Rockin It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 29, 2016

I have tried quite a few different dry shampoos, but so far this one is my absolute favorite. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or make my hair sticky like what some other products have tragically done to my hair. This product has saved my butt multiple times when I was running late and had to get out the door, but didn't want greasy weighed down hair. Perfect for adding volume and making hair look good as new again!!

September 04, 2016

I love my dry shampoos, and am always trying different kinds. I bought this on a recommendation from someone at the drug store. It smells like lemons sort of. It is actually nice, but at first, I thought it smelled like floor cleaner.

It really does DRY OUT your hair though if you use too much. Also, I would not recommend it for dark brown, auburn or black hair. Like most dry shampoos it give it a white dusty look after your spray it, but when you work it in with your hands it disappears, but there are dry shampoos out there for dark hair

You don't need a lot of it, just a few sprays on your roots and one on each temple area. It will dry out any oil and it helps hold volume to if you have fine hair. Its pretty good product.

February 19, 2016

This came highly recommended to me. I tried it for the first time and was very pleased. It has a great fragrance, easy to use, and my hair didn't look greasy after I finished following the directions. I definitely keep it on hand as it is a must have for me.

April 04, 2015

First dry shampoo I ever purchased a while ago and I like it, it's not the most amazing but it gets the job done!

March 20, 2015

I got this on sale for $4 at Shopper's and I really like it! I like the short spray mechanism, you can really control the amount you use. If you aren't careful, you will end up with white residue, but I find short bursts from about 6 inches away really help. It gives me a lot of volume, which is nice. I love the smell.

January 05, 2015

Does its job well. I do find it hard to wash out the next day though. It takes a second wash for my hair to come clean. A great value for the money though.

August 25, 2014

This is my favourite dry shampoo ever! It has a great smell, absorbs quickly into my hair, rarely shows, and doesn't add a weird stickiness to my hair like other dry shampoos do.

August 12, 2014

I really enjoyed the smell of the product and the fact that it left my hair feeling and looking fresh.
What I didn't like was that there were a few white flakes left over that I missed after brushing. It states thoroughly brush so If you do that your golden!!

June 16, 2014

I love this product so much! It smells good and works really well no residu after using

March 24, 2014

I love this product and how it instantly volumizes my hair. It gives me the option to not have to wash my hair every single day. The smell is a little overwhelming at first and it is best to use this product in a well ventilated area, but the volume speaks for itself. I would keep buying this product, over and over again.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag