Graco Fast Action Click Connect Jogging Stroller Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 134 in Strollers - Travel Systems

October 10, 2016

As a jogging stroller, this one is great. It folds up easily, is great over rough terrain and turns on a dime.

Negatives - it's heavy. And big. The wheels can be easily removed so it takes up less space but it's a pain to have to take them off/put them back on when wrestling with a grumpy baby.

Also this stroller does not lay flat and there is no bar to go between the legs so baby can't go in it without the carseat for the first 5 months or they will slide right out.

I bought this as my everyday stroller for baby and I regret that. As a jogger, it's wonderful but don't plan for it to be your go-to stroller. Especially for the first 6 months

June 21, 2016

je vien de m'acheter la Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System with SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat Holt modele 2016 et pour le moment je l'adore!!! la coquille est tres legere a transporter et pour la poussette....facile a plier avec une seul main et en prime les 2 grosses roue s'enleve hyper facilement pour minimiser la place que sa prend dans la voiture car on ne peu pas se le cacher ca prend dla place hihi la canopé va plus loin que sur le model 2015 et la couleur est super belle, porte verre pour enfant et pour le chauffeur dememe q'une clip a cellulaire, tres grand porte baggage sous la poussette!

February 17, 2016

This stroller has been great. It is a little on the heavier side, but manageable it fits comfortably in my car and is easy to fold with one hand. Although you do need both to lift it up.
The ease of mving the car seat into the car and out again and in the stroller was a big selling point for us. The stroller works great and rides well. It has made its way through snow sun and rain. The tires pushed through it all.

January 26, 2016

I got this stroller for my baby. I just love it. At first I was a bit afraid because it was on the heavy side but I manage. It even fit in my small car. I do have to remove the wheels but they are easy to remove. The car seat connects easily to the stroller with the click connect function. The stroller rides great. It has a large basket underneath. Easy to fold. The front wheel also locks for jogging. May be pricey but often on sale :).

May 26, 2015

Works well. Comes with car seat, clicks easy. Great product.

March 13, 2015

So it's a little cumbersome - heavier and larger than a lot of strollers, however, so forgivable when you discover just what this stroller is all about!

We have put this stroller through its paces. We intentionally chose this Graco Click Connect stroller for its value and ratings. Reasonable price, compatibility with a car seat, adjustable for multi-phases of childhood, and as we've come to discover - so very durable! Our local place to walk is unpaved, hilly, and for most of this winter, covered in snow and ice. The inflatable tyres have allowed us to go "off roading" over and over again.

And although it's heavy, it does fold up and adjust positions easily. It also has great features like an mp3/iPod/cell phone holder, storage spaces, cup holders for parents and baby.

We've not tried it in summer weather yet, but considering how well it has handled rough use in the winter, I think we're good to go!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products