gravol 12 hours Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 475 in Remedies

June 06, 2016

I bring this with me when I go on a cruise. I usually take this at night so I can sleep through the night. it works well for me and the price is good.

April 25, 2016

I always buy gravol brand anti nausea medication. Whenever myself or my husband are feeling ill, that's our go-to brand. It works, and it works fast. Always. So I'd definitely recommend this product.

March 03, 2016

This has pros and cons in my opinion, the pros being yes it settles my stomach when I get carsick and it does work fairly fast, but it also has cons like giving me heartburn and making me extremely groggy and unable to concentrate, so this is a product I really would prefer not to use

February 24, 2016

My go to when nausea strikes. Fast and effective, Gravol is useful not only to subdue an upset stomach, but also to help a sick person sleep off their illness. The daytime version is also good for motion sickness, however keep in mind it takes about 30 minutes or so to work, so time the dosage accordingly.

February 10, 2016

LASTS ALL DAY.
Works fast and effectively.
Great for nausea, vomiting, diarhea and motion sickness.
Easy to swallow.