Gucci II Eau de Parfum
Good

Gucci II Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #896 out of 1213 in Perfume

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: a blend of tart, tangy fruits, elegant and romantic. Recommended use: evening.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

January 04, 2012

Es el mejor aroma del mundo, fresca y juvenil...

January 30, 2011

Gucci II Eau de Parfum

I was browsing through alot of scents in a store in downtown Toronto. I really enjoyed this new Gucci product despite the price, I had to have it. The smell itself is strong almost like it is thrown at you. The scent is mysterious and almost telling you "you will love me." However, the scent doesn't last long. Its a simple spritz that you can't smell for more than an hour. Prior to this I was using Vera Wang's "Princess" and I felt that scent really stuck to you and was substantially cheaper than this. Its not worth the price if you can't wear it all day without smelling great all the time.

August 16, 2010

I absolutely love the scent of this perfume, HOWEVER it doesn't seem to last very long. I bought this perfume after smelling dozens of others in Sephora and liked this scent the best. Previous to this fragrance, I was using Fantasy by Britney Spears, which is MUCH stronger than this - and way cheaper. I was disappointed in the strength of this scent, considering it's an EDP. Great scent, but very weak. I don't think it's really worth the money.

October 16, 2007

It is a little sweet, but my boyfriend loves it.

October 14, 2007

I looove Gucci II! This is the only scent I can wear without having a migraine! The scent is fresh, sexy, and subtle, and not overpowering. My friends always comment on how great I smell and my man goes a little nuts every time I put this on.