Habitant Pea Soup Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 598 in Misc

This Canadian favorite is one of the few Yellow Pea Soups on the market. Smooth, rich taste, ready to serve. Stock up today!

March 16, 2017

Tres bonne soupe au pois , facile à préparer. JAime y ajouter des petit cube de fromage cheddar blanc . Ca coûte pas cher c'est bon pis Ca accompagné bien les sandwichs sur l'heure du dîner merci habitant

March 15, 2017

This soup is great in the cold winter months , it is thick, creamy and always constant .and taste wonderful. easy to prepare. I buy when it is on sale and stock up .....

March 01, 2017

Ugh. I think this soup is gross. The texture freaks me out, lumpy mush with a disgusting colour. I just don't know how people like it. My husband luvs this stuff.....when he opens a can to heat up, I must leave the room...

February 20, 2017

One of my favourite comfort foods when I'm feeling under the weather has always been Habitant Pea Soup. Not exactly Grandma's homemade soup... but the best you can get out of a can.

February 03, 2017

This stuff is great, thick, and so tasty!
    I love adding this soup with mashed potatoes as well to make it thicker and use it for more of a whole dinner!

February 03, 2017

Love peasoup , grow up on habitat peasoup it all my mom would seve on Sundays afternoons always with grilled cheese sandwiches. Oh to be a kid again, but hey we can enjoy Habitat peasoup when ever or wherever we want we are adults now .Sorry Mom.

February 03, 2017

C'est la soupe aux pois préférée de mon fils, il l'adore. Pourquoi ce casser la tête pour en faire, celle-ci est bonne et pratique. Truc secret : nous ajoutons une canne de thon pour plus de protéines...

January 30, 2017

Our family of 5 loves this soup. It tastes almost home made. Quality is exceptional. The price is great. Our little children like the product and tend not to like processed soups. I make homemade all the time and this is right up there with a great quality product.

January 25, 2017

This soup is sooo delicious!!! Great value even when the product is full price although even better when it's on sale!! It tastes exactly like homemade and the can is large so you can feed more than 1 person at a time!!

January 18, 2017

This is one of my favorite soups ever.Habitant Pea Soup is by far the most filling,most tastiest and most flavourable Soups I have ever eaten.I don't think it comes in a regular size soup can because if it do,I have never seen it.Every time I bought it,which is quite often,it came in a large can.Enough to feed two adults if they are hungry,I know one can is enough for me and my Husband.You have to try this to see for yourself.You won't be disappointed.