• Hagen Daz single serve ice cream
  • Hagen Daz single serve ice cream

Hagen Daz single serve ice cream Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 15, 2016

hagen daz ice cream single serve is perfect
The size is great for a dessert or snack
The flavors are great tasting but Tiramisu seems
to be my fave Tastes just like the heavenly dessert just in ice cream form

April 30, 2016

I really love this ice cream especially the tiramisu flavour! It's really addictive,so creamy, and so delicious. I try not to finish one tub by myself, but I can't help it. Although this ice cream is pricey, I think it's definitely worth it because it delivers on quality and taste.

March 15, 2016

Chocolate peanut butter is amazing !!!! So creamy and delicious .. My husband goes to bed with a single tub every night !!! We love it .. A bit pricey but worth every cent

February 21, 2016

Guilty pleasure. This entire line of the gelato flavours is delightful when I want to take home a delicious cheat. The lemon has to be one of my absolute favs.

February 20, 2016

This ice cream is sinfully tasty, and oh so creamy..
It's has a bunch o differently flavours,
I love the chocolate peanut butter and their
gelato called Straccietella, which is a mixture of vanilla with chocolate shavings in it

February 18, 2016

Very good, but also very expensive. This is a treat that I don't usually buy because of the expensive price tag. Comes in many delicious flavours, I really enjoy the coffee.

February 14, 2016

So sinfully creamy and delicious with so many flavours and varieties to choose from. But with my sweet tooth and the small size of this single serving, I'm always left wanting more!

February 12, 2016

Hagen Daz ice cream is probably the best Ice cream that I have ever tried ,its rich and creamy ,its flavor is simply amazing .I like that they have a good selection of flavors to choose from.I try and buy it whenever I can afford it.My only complaint is that this ice cream is too expensive for the little amount that you actually get in the tubs

February 12, 2016

You does not love the hagen Daaz. This ice cream is soooo creamy and taste so good. the single size portion is perfect as If I would have more I would eat it all. this limits me to one treat.

January 26, 2016

Delicious! So many incredible flavors to choose from and they're all amazing. The perfect serving size for one!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag