Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Line Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 1216 in Perfume

The Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Line have channeled Harajuku for their inspiration. Each girl and fragrances has a different "wicked style" that is expressed from her brightly coloured "flocked" hair down to her super cute shoes. Visit harajukulovers.com for more information.

June 03, 2015

I absolutely love this line up! The smells are absolutely amazing and I found they defenitly lasted a long amount of time and stayed pretty potent. The smell G was my favourite! The collection has a variety of smells from citrus and floral to island breeze scents.

July 17, 2012

I have a couple of the fragrances in the Harajuku Line including G
The bottles these come in are super cute and the scents are fun, young and playful
The only downside on these is the bottles (even the larger ones) do not come with a lot of product for what you pay

June 11, 2012

Love love love the coconut smelling Gwen Stephani "G" perfume! Very expencive for the small amount that i got but i love it to death. The smell does last for a bit compared to others I have purchased in the past. Its by far my favourite fragrance that wont break the bank, I save it for special occasions!

April 18, 2012

I recommend this based on the scent that I own which is G of the Sea.
It’s in an adorable little bottle with a mermaid on top.
I’ll admit that’s what attracted me to it first, but I would never buy a perfume regardless of what the bottle looked like unless I loved it. And I loved G of the Sea at first sniff ;)
It’s such a nice soft, subtle and fresh scent! Very light!
It’s a great scent for summer.
The scent lasts for about 6-7 hours and smells very fun and youthful :)

April 10, 2012

I'm reviewing the G scent specifically.

What a wonderful perfume, it's light and tropical smelling. The fragrance doesn't hurt my sinuses like many perfumes do. This is my scent, it's so pretty and fresh very light but it lingers well and doesn't need to be reapplied at all during your day or night out. Yet, somehow it isn't overpowering for the first while you're wearing it. I've never had any problems with any staining on clothes when I've just sprayed it at myself all willy-nilly in a rush and I get so many compliments on how nice I smell when I wear it. It makes me feel pretty.

The bottle is very sturdy and the cute little topper is just the sweetest thing in the world. I wish it were cheaper but I wish everything were cheaper. LOL. Just a great product though, I'm going to try some of the other scents in the line asap.

December 01, 2011

I love the bottle design, it's so Cute.

September 08, 2011

i love love love the smell it's really fun and light

July 06, 2011

I love the Harajuku Lovers Fragrance Line. The price can seem a little steep but I think in comparison to other perfume brands its slightly more affordable. The bottles are SO adorable! They look super cute in my room and don't take up a ridiculous amount of space. I love the range of fragrances. These perfumes are great for any time, whether it's work or a night out. However it's not as heavy as some would prefer, the fade tends to fade quickly and leaves you with just a hint of fragrance. I've gotten so many complents on the way I smell while wearing this, especially from guys!

March 14, 2011

i loooove the scent of this perfume. its sweet and just amazing(: the only downside is its pretty expensive $15 for like .33 fl oz.. but luckily, my friend gave it to me as a gift soo its all good lol. i recommend this to people who has money and doesnt mind buying this good perfume for this price.

August 23, 2010

I have G, a tropical island, cocnutty, fruity scent that is perfect! I had no intentions of buying this, but I was browsing at Shopper's and realized I hadn't worn any perfume that day, so I had to take advantage and try one of the testers. I had read about G and thought it was the perfect time to see if it smelled as good as the review said it did. I spritzed it on and went about my shopping. As the day wore on, I knew I had to get a bottle for myself. The bottles are adorable too! Definitely recommend.

wendyroy added a new review for
Sambucol Cold & Flu

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!