• Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara
Good

Hard Candy Lash Tinsel Glitter Mascara Reviews

Ranked #561 out of 775 in Mascara

April 03, 2015

I was very leary of this product. One, the glitter doesn't show on my eyelashes at all. Plus, the glitter is fairly big and I was scared that it might fall out into my eyes. I had to throw it out immediately.

December 13, 2014

Ok I like this one. It's a party/special occasion/nighttime item that's just meant to be fun. Especially now in the winter I like to have fun with a lot of sparkle. I usually don't get into face-glitter, I'm into shimmer, but I liked the subtleness of it on the lashes. I've used it overtop of my regular black mascara. If you do one sweep it's not obvious that it's on until you see it in certain angles, which is good b/c if you want more just keep adding more. I've switched back to eyeglasses and I have this view that in doing that you really need to amp up your eye makeup both day and night. I like that this gives the eyes more oomph. I didn't have any fallen glitters under my eyes. I use just one coat so you only see the reflections a little bit, so it doesn't look like a set of Halloween lashes or anything. I recommend it as a fun impulse item, especially for a night like New Years Eve.

June 25, 2013

When you see the big glittery bottle you really feel attracted to it. Then you buy it and you open it...Nothing. A small brush that looks more like a screw than a mascara brush. The glitter doesn't stick to it that much and therefore doesn't stick on lashes. I tried it with and without mascara before and nothing helps. A big bottle of nothing...