Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Suncreen Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 332 in Sun Protection

SPF 60Sheer Touch Clear Sunscreen LotionFeatures & Benefits: Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection Continuous spray Waterproof Moisturizing antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals

October 19, 2016

I love how this comes in a high SPF as I have fair and sunburn prone skin. It's wonderfully creamy and applies evenly without being too greasy. A wonderful bonus is that it has the greatest smell that isn't that signature sunscreen scent!

September 09, 2016

Worth every drop. Smells amazing, works amazing and definitely doesn't give you that sunscreen sticky feeling. I brought this to Cuba and this may be the only reason I didn't get sunburnt. Also, introducing it to my friends, it has a great lotion feel and moisturises while protecting your skin.

September 09, 2016

I love this sunscreen! Some products are thick and don't absorb well into the skin and also have that whitecast. This product doesn't have any of that and includes a pleasant scent.

September 09, 2016

The smell, the smell OMG it smells like tropical goodness. When i apply it to my skin it softens and leaves my skin looking radiant just like it says on the bottle. It gives my skin a glow without leaving it greasy. The price is on the high end. It blends amazingly with my skin without leaving any white residue.

June 06, 2016

I LOVE this sunscreen. It smells so good, is smooth to put on, and it does not irritate my skin at all. I have really sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to try it, but once I did, I started using it all the time! Now I don't use anything else. It's my favourite one ☺️ I definitely will buy this again, and I get it at shoppers drug mart for the best price!

April 28, 2016

I love Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreens. I used the SPF 15 long-term in the Caribbean long-term just for running around doing errands or walks on the beach if I was already tanned. The SPF 30 and higher are great to keep you from burning when you first hit the sun and for long days on the beach. It is non-greasy, waterproof and the coconut smell is the best bonus!

February 20, 2016

I bought this last before a trip to mexico because it is a trusted brand. It Has a very nice coconut smell to it. It absorbs quickly never leaving a greasy residue

June 01, 2015

I got this sunscreen in SPF 60 on sale for 9$. I am loving it - the coconut scent is to die for. I also like the high SPF, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy either. This is a oil-free formula, which is great! It's so moisturizing

April 24, 2015

Love that you can be protected by the sun & still have a nice glittery shine to your skin!. and the smells is so awesome, like you are on a tropical island - coconut. One of my favourite sunscreen brands on the market, plus it works to keep your skin safe.

March 22, 2015

This is my favourite sunscreen. I have fair skin and burn easily so I need a higher SPF for my whole body. This stuff smells great, like all of the Hawaiian Tropics products, and it does not leave my skin overly greasy feeling which is the best quality. I have gone through several bottles of this.