Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 332 in Sun Protection

August 25, 2016

I am super senstive to the sun amd very fair so I always need strong protection against the sun, and I only ever use Hawaiian Tropic lotions. This one Impaticular is nice and moisturizing with out being oily and leaves the skin with a beautiful glow.

April 02, 2016

I use this every summer and when I go down south on vacation. I only need SPF 15 during the summer and SPF 60 down south. I love that this product smells great and actually moisturizes your skin too. It rubs in nicely (with no residue) and lasts for a while (I always reapply after swimming though).

April 01, 2016

I love this sunscreen. I especially love that it's SPF 30. The formula is wonderful. Not greasy, gentle on sensitive skin, light weight lotion, absorbs quickly, not streaky, smells great.

October 10, 2015

I received a free sample of this sun screen this year and it's so handy because it's pocket sized so I take it everywhere and it's been very helpful. Smells really good too not like yucky sunscreen.

October 10, 2015

I have fair skin so SPF is a must if I will be in the sun for more than a few minutes. I LOVE this lotion. It smells amazing and doesn't feel greasy on my skin. It obviously does its job as I have never burned while wearing it.

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30:
Love the smell of this sunscreen and works great! I like the little shimmer it gives but the price could go down a tad

August 28, 2015

I love the smell of this product but I find it leaves a film on the skin and doesn't properly do its job. There are some sunscreens that penetrate a bit that feel like your not wearing anything but this one just makes me feel slimy. Maybe it's just for my skin. I might work for others! :)

August 28, 2015

This isn't quite strong enough for me, and I find I have to reapply it quite often - I burn easily.

It is not greasy and doesn't really smell, so this is a positive!

July 29, 2015

I absolutely love the smell of this sunscreen! I also really like the slight shimmer to it and how easily it applies. It absorbs into the skin fast and doesn't leave you looking ghastly. You just can't beat the price either!

June 11, 2015

Our family has relied on Hawaiian Tropic for years as a sun protection item. It is one of the most popular brands in the US and comes in various scents. I like knowing it protects my family while they are outside in the sun.