Heiress by Paris Hilton

Heiress by Paris Hilton Reviews

Ranked #898 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Paris Hilton.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

February 10, 2016

Paris Hilton came out with a line of perfumes and out of all of them this was by far my favourite.
Smells fresh and fruity. It's a lovely spring or summer scent.
I find it a bit strong though. If you tend to get headaches from perfume... you might get them
wearing this perfume.

February 10, 2016

I absolutly LOVE this perfume. It is my ALLTIME favorite perfume. The smell is amazing, it smells like fruit mixed with a floral scent. It isnt over powering and lasts for a long time. I have repurchased this perfume several times and will continue to purchase it.

September 04, 2014

A feminine, playful and sweet scent, without being cloying. It was my "signature scent" last winter, and surprisingly it stayed on me really well! I thought the price was decent too, as I was expecting something ridiculous considering it's by Paris Hilton. The mirror strip on the back of the bottle is a nice touch too.

October 07, 2013

one of my all time favourites. I love this in the summer/spring. It's such a nice smell. so pleasant.. almost like cotten candy. not big on her others, but this one is amazing.

June 20, 2012

I love this perfume. Not exactly a fan of Paris but her perfume I gotta say is amazing. They have all been really amazing smells but Heiress is the best for me. You can pick it up at Walmart for less then $30 for a big bottle that lasts a long time. I wear it everyday!

August 17, 2010

Heiress has been a new favorite of mine this summer! It smells like bubble gum ALL DAY LONG and drives all the men around me wild! I cannot stop sniffing myself when I rock this juice. The opening is succulent sugar coated fruits and flowers with a beautiful heart and bubble gum. The dry down stays gummy and only gets more gourmand as you wear it. By the end of the night it's like hubba bubba chewing gum mixed with musky vanilla cake-- simply divine! The bottle is cute and I love that it doubles as a mirror in the back. Fabulous price and very unique scent!

May 25, 2008

I'm not really a fan of paris but I am so in love with this perfume it is seriously the best perfume I've ever smelt. Guys love it too my boyfriend is always like mmmm you smell so good lol.

May 09, 2007

Looking for a fun, spring scent that allures many a compliment? Try Paris Hilton's "Heiress". While I am not a big fan of Ms. Hilton herself, I must say she markets a lovely perfume! Upon the first scent I completely fell in love with this flowery scent with a touch of citrus oomph. It is not an overbearing perfume, and it puts me in a pleasant mindset every morning I put it on. In the past three months, I have almost used half a bottle I love it so much!

Currently, Ms. Hilton has two top-selling perfumes: "Heiress" and the aptly named, "Paris Hilton". While my co-worker wears the latter, she has recently switched upon smelling my happy, little scent. It is reminiscent of a warm summer day and mentally takes you to paradise!

A nice break from work I must say!

And ladies - men like it too! While men usually are attracted to richer, darker perfumes such as the classic, Opium, this perfume has gained me many a compliment on it's feminine aroma.

At $35 for a gift set including body lotion and bath gel it is definitely worth the price!

So I definitely recommend "Heiress" if you are looking for a pretty, feminine scent for spring/summer. Other perfumes I recommend in a similar scent range are:

JLo's "Glow" (has more of a tropical feel)
Britney Spear's "Fantasy" (more of a evening, out clubbing in South Beach scent)!