Highliner Haddock Fishsticks
Good

Highliner Haddock Fishsticks Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 48 in Frozen Appetizers

June 29, 2016

These are so quick to throw into the oven for supper and my family loves them. They are very consistent in flavour and I can usually find them on sale or coupons.

June 15, 2016

The last time I had these they were horrible. They were dry and tasted weird plus they were pretty small. I haven't bought them in years, there are a lot better fish products on the market.

June 06, 2016

These are pretty good. I've eaten these throughout my childhood and still do. They're great to have around and use when I need them. I usually serve with ketchup or a tartar sauce. Not too heavily breaded, which I like. Great as a snack or part of a meal.

May 31, 2016

I love reasl fish, and this is what this is. I love haddock and it's not the imitation or pollock which I don't consider fish at all. This fish tastes lovely with fries and tartar sauce, love it.

May 30, 2016

I find highliner products to be a little pricey but they are always high quality and well made. I love these fish sticks, they are simple to cook and I really enjoyed the crunchy coating on the outside. I purchase these all the time, one of my faves.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products