Highliner Haddock Fishsticks
Good

Highliner Haddock Fishsticks Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 51 in Frozen Appetizers

December 19, 2016

Whenever I buy fish sticks I try to get the Highliner Haddock fillets. The breading is tasty, light and the fish is white and flaky. I just wish they would put more sticks in one box, they seem to reduce the amount or make the fillets much smaller. It can get pricey after a while.

December 18, 2016

They often go on sale at my local No Frills grocery. The last time I had these, the fish sticks were dry and didn't agree with my taste buds. The breading was a bit thick and there's hardly even any fish in it. I had to dip it in tartar sauce and turn t into fish burger because I really didn't want to waste food. I was so disappointed as I really like haddock. I will stay away from this product from now on.

June 29, 2016

These are so quick to throw into the oven for supper and my family loves them. They are very consistent in flavour and I can usually find them on sale or coupons.

June 15, 2016

The last time I had these they were horrible. They were dry and tasted weird plus they were pretty small. I haven't bought them in years, there are a lot better fish products on the market.

June 06, 2016

These are pretty good. I've eaten these throughout my childhood and still do. They're great to have around and use when I need them. I usually serve with ketchup or a tartar sauce. Not too heavily breaded, which I like. Great as a snack or part of a meal.

May 31, 2016

I love reasl fish, and this is what this is. I love haddock and it's not the imitation or pollock which I don't consider fish at all. This fish tastes lovely with fries and tartar sauce, love it.

May 30, 2016

I find highliner products to be a little pricey but they are always high quality and well made. I love these fish sticks, they are simple to cook and I really enjoyed the crunchy coating on the outside. I purchase these all the time, one of my faves.