Infantino Deluxe Monkey Jungle Retreat Gym

Infantino Deluxe Monkey Jungle Retreat Gym Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 297 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

Baby looking to go wild? We have just the thing with the Monkey's Jungle Retreat Activity Gym. This large textured mat gym with 4 great activity toys is great for the active baby. There is so much to do here that baby will be happy for hours! Includes large peek-a-boo mirror tiki hut that plays 2 - 15 minute tunes and has lights that coordinate with the beat! As your baby grows, you can also use this for seated play.

October 21, 2016

We didn't care for this play mat. The toys hung in our sons face. The bars needed to be higher so he could bat and play and kick the toys easier. The material and colors and design are nice though.

November 12, 2015

MY kids loved this thing! It's durable and washes well. I've even put it in the dryer with no ill effects. Fold up easily for storage basically wherever. Nice bright colors and dangly things for baby to be interested in. Great help for tummy time, especially if you have a baby who's not into tummy time.

August 04, 2015

Both my daughters loved this mat. Its so colorful, has plenty of attachment toys that can be removed & switched around to your liking.. it plays music & is machine washable! Its more expensive compared to the other mats, but well worth the money.

May 12, 2011

I really love this product and so does my daughter. Other than the fact that it is a little more expensive than other playmats, I have no cons to mention on this product so I'll get right into the pros.
PROS: The mat is easy to fold up and take with you or put away - we put it in a storage ottoman in our living room when it's not being used. It can easily be tossed in the wash for cleaning. It has nice bright colours and comes with great toys that you can hang from the arches or add your own. My daughter loves playing with the toys so much that I often pack them in her travel bag even when I don't bring the mat. It also comes with a musical tiki hut that plays some pretty cute music. The mat is the perfect size for the playard - it fits on the bassinet attachment or the bottom of the playard for those times when I don't want her on the floor. Out of all the toys that she received this was the one that she used and enjoyed the most.

March 25, 2011

Okay, so I really, really love this Play Mat. It was more expensive than most of the other ones available at the time. Everything; the mat, the accessories, etc, is of very high quality for an infants product. However my son is not much of a fam of it. He is 6months old, and hates being on his tummy. We havent gotten much use of it yet, he prefers his jumpers and exersaucers right now, but I am hoping that may change because mommy absolutely loves this product!!