• Infants' TYLENOL Drops

Infants' TYLENOL Drops Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 80 in Pain Relief

Read more at TYLENOL

July 05, 2016

This is a very important product in our house that always needs to be in stock. My youngest has febrile seizures when she gets a fever so it is crucial for us to get Tylenol into her system to stop her fever from climbing too high. There has been many days where this Tylenol has calmed her fever and my nerves, and I am so grateful that a product like this exists.

March 14, 2016

My little girl loves the stuff. It's the only one I can get her to take when she is sick. Really helps when she got a fever............:) happy baby means happy mom

January 25, 2016

Infants' TYLENOL Drops is very effective to my kid. I have to problem to give him these drops because he like them and ask me for more:) Taste is sweet and he likes it. And it helps in the first night of sickness. Very good product!

January 25, 2016

I find this works awesome for my son no matter what he has this works at getting rid of it plus pain relaver! I find it works better then motrin. I recommend this to anyone that wants their kids to get better quick

January 25, 2016

I have a six months baby who is that terrible phase of theeting. The only thing that helps her right now is Tynelol Drops. It is a great product, reasonably priced and very effective.

January 25, 2016

When you're little one can't tell you what hurts, you know you can trust Infant Tylenol! From the flu to teething, there isn't a brand I trust more!

January 25, 2016

good good good i would recommand this product ........................................................................................................

April 21, 2015

We always have this one handy, just because you never know. Eases the pain and helps kiddos to fight fever. Kids wont protest taking it as it has a very sweet taste.

April 21, 2015

We use this on our grandsons, especially when they were teething or running a high temp. It provides so much relief to them and lets them rest. A great product that works wonders.

March 07, 2015

This is what my sister is using for my niece right now, and it helps a lot with her pain and fever. it works great when she has a cold too.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender